Welcome to my Blog... ~!!!

My blog is nothing compared to the others... Btw, Welcome to my Page~!!!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Return to KL, Comic Fiesta and Semester 2~!!!

IT'S me, Uzba again in da house~!!!

It's about a week more before me and my family fly to the homeland of Sungai Sembilang, Kuala Selangor....

I only have 3.5 weeks of enjoyment in Kota Kinabalu... What a pisss~!!!!

OH~!!

In the same time, the (2010) Comic Fiesta is going to be held at Berjaya Times Square (beside the Low Yat Plaza, the electronic market that I lurve most)... on 18 (our flight) and 19 Dec 2010

I don't know whether I should go or not.... (hmmphhh (:< )

One more..,

LESS THAT A MONTH BEFORE THE NEW YEAR OF 2011 and ALSO SEMESTER 2 OF OURS..~!!!!!!!


that's all... choww first b'cause I'm smelling something good from the kitchen.... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment